Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot Bod Day ?

Ok. Back to Square One. Too much fucking around with this or that. Restarting Day One today. Spent two weeks on the couch, basically. Then David made chicken dip yesterday, and it goes with tortilla chips. And I had mixed nuts instead of popcorn at the movies on Saturday when I shouldn't have had anything. Today, it's Osolean, Greek yogurt and blueberries for breakfast, protein and glycemic shake before lunch, which consisted of a salad with a few bites of leftover steak. Glycemic shake for snack, some vegetables and maybe some fish for dinner. Maybe just vegetables. If I didn't start so many diets over again I would be really skinny right now. Just sayin'. So, I am going to go now. Billy Blanks, my surgical shoe and I have a date. (You didn't hear that, Dr. Zirm...)

No comments: